Tips on Successfully Marketing Your Dental Practice
A lot of dentists would like to attract new patients to their dental offices but they’re not sure where to start. It’s tough to put together a successful marketing plan while also caring for patients and running your office. But there are a few simple ways you can get started immediately.
Easy Marketing Tips for Your Dental Office
Below are a few simple ways to attract new patients to your office:
- Create Social Media Pages – Part of successfully marketing your dental office online, it’s important to stay active on social media pages. Have a Facebook page for your practice, as well as an Instagram account and a Twitter account. Use these pages to engage with patients and let them voice concerns and ask questions.
- Update Your Dental Website – Your website is very important. It needs to reflect the image you want to show to potential patients. When trying to decide if you need to update your website, there are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Do you let your patients know why your office is superior to others’?
- Is your website user-friendly for all patients?
- Is your website designed to appeal to your specific audience?
- Have you updated your website in the last 3-5 years?
If the answers to the above questions are ‘yes,’ then your website is probably great! If not, you may want to look into updating it.
- Know Your Reviews – We suggest staying on top of the reviews that are out there for your dental practice. Set up a profile on review sites like HealthGrades and Yelp. Thank those who leave positive reviews and reach out to those who had a less pleasant experience to see how you can fix it.
Here at CTC Associates, we know how important it is to your dental practice to be able to draw in new patients. For help with running your dental business, to talk to a dental transitions specialists, if you are in the market to buy a dental practice or have a dental business for sale, please contact our office today.