A+ A- A Main Content
New Years Marketing Resolutions To Set For Your Dental Practice
Getting caught up in the day-to-day issues of your dental practice can be easy to do. Your patients’ care should always be your first priority, but if you aren’t focused on your marketing efforts, you may run out of patients to care for!
5 Ways To Improve Your Practice For 2017
The New Year is always a good excuse to reevaluate your business and the goals you have to make it successful. Below are a few marketing resolutions you can set to improve your dental practice this coming year:
- Strengthen Relationships With Current Patients – Don’t neglect your current patients in your quest to gain new ones. Make sure you’re sending out emails and postcards with reminders or special deals on their birthdays. Another good idea can be offering rewards for referring friends and family to your office.
- Don’t Make Unrealistic Promises – Don’t exaggerate your office or make promises that you can’t guarantee. For example, there’s no such thing as a “pain-free, every time” dental experience.
- Unique Selling Proposition – A unique selling proposition (also called a USP) is a simple sentence or phrase that explains why patients should choose your dental practice instead of the others in the area. To make your USP, ask yourself what makes your practice unique and special.
- Use The Correct Language – Don’t try to use clinical language when talking about your services or treatments. Not only will your patients have a difficult time understanding what you’re talking about, but they’ll also feel like you’re trying too hard.
- Track Your Results – The best way to track results is to be asking your patients how they found your office. Your receptionist can ask when appointments are being or you can include this question on new patient paperwork. Once you’ve seen what works best for your office, you can fine-tune your marketing efforts.
We want this new year to be a successful one for you and your dental practice! For more tips on how to keep your office running smoothly, please call CTC Associates today.
Happy New Year!