A+ A- A Main Content
How To Create The Perfect Postcard For Your Dental Office
Postcards have long been used for the purpose of marketing dental offices. The reason they’re such a staple is because they work when done correctly! Because we know it’s difficult enough for you to care for patients, deal with staff, and run a business, we’ve put together a few tips to help you create a successful dental postcard.
Creating A Successful Dental Postcard
- Make your headline simple and clear – Your headline should be engaging and simple. If you try too hard to be humorous or clever, you may go over the heads of potential patients. Instead, focus on something about your office that you’d like to highlight. For example, “Quality Dental Care, On Your Schedule.” This shows the reader that you’re flexible with appointments and can cater to a busy schedule.
- Highlight benefits over features – Instead of talking too much about the equipment used in your office, try to focus on the benefits. Your patient probably won’t understand what a WhiteMax 3000 is, but they’ll know what you mean when you say you’ve been whitening smiles for over 10 years!
- Make an enticing offer – People like to feel that they’re getting a great deal. Consider making a special offer for new patients who bring the postcard into their appointment with them. These can include:
- $20 off whitening for new patients
- Free consultation and X-Rays for new patients
- Free electric toothbrush with a new patient exam & X-Rays
- Free cleaning and exam for kids
- Include your contact information – The most important part of your dental postcard is your contact information. Make sure it’s easy to find and read. Don’t forget to include your email, phone number, website URL and any social media URLs.
We know that dental postcard design is probably not something you have time to master! But the above tips can help you successfully market your dental practice. For more tips or for help with designing and implementing dental postcards, please contact CTC Associates today.