A+ A- A Main Content
How To Bring In New Dental Patients
As a dentist, you likely know how important (and pricey) good marketing efforts are. However, if you’re marketing to the wrong audience or in the wrong place, this can be a huge waste of your time and money. It’s important that you use methods proven to work and all pointing you to the same goal: providing a valuable service to your patients and making it easier for them to do business with you!
Below are a few simple ways to get an edge:
- Use Demographic Data: Demographic data can be a very valuable tool in determining your target audience. These reports will show you the education level, income, age, and even hobbies of the citizens in your area. This information can help you to tweak your marketing strategies to reach your particular target market.
- Quality Patient Care: This one seems obvious, but there are a few reasons for it. This is not only important to the retention of current patients, but in ensuring more referrals from satisfied patients. The best customers usually come from word-of-mouth marketing.
- Seasonal Marketing: It’s a good idea to plan out your marketing strategies up to 3 months ahead. Not only will you be better prepared, but you’ll also have the chance to take advantage of seasonal marketing tactics. Seasonal marketing is anything linked to things like holidays and/or the weather.
- Online Reviews: Ask your best, most valued patients to provide reviews on places like Google and Yelp. Some dentists even offer promotions or gift cards as an incentive to provide a review.
- Website Testimonials: This goes hand-in-hand with online reviews. You can ask your patients, either in the office or through email, for written or verbal testimonials which you can then put on your website. Testimonials will help build trust with potential patients.
For more tips on how to acquire new patients or to speak with one of our friendly consultants, please contact CTC Associates today! We can help you build and manage your dental practice, giving you more time to spend on patient care!
Posted on Jun 27, 2016
Image Credit: File ID 5929572 | © Monkey Business Images | Dreamstime.com