7 Simple Ways To Boost Traffic to Your Dental Website
As a dentist trying to run a practice, manage employees and their issues, and provide the best dental care to your patients, you may not have the time or the knowledge to focus much on your Internet marketing. It can be difficult to know where to begin and how to create an online presence for your dental practice.
7 Ways To Increase Web Traffic
Fortunately, we here at CTC Associates are here to help. Below are 7 simple ways to boost traffic to your dental website:
- Take Your Dental Website Seriously – It’s surprising to see how many business owners neglect their websites. If set up correctly, your website can be a constant sales machine. Properly put together websites can generate phone calls, leads, questions, and new patients. Because of this, it’s important to make sure your website contains high-quality content, is easy to navigate, and user-friendly.
- Make It Easy For Patients To Share – Make sure the pages of your website include buttons that link to social media accounts and your email address. This will allow your patients to share your blog posts, website, and contact information with friends and family.
- Take Advantage of SEO – Search engine optimization (SEO) allows you to use keywords or phrases to appear higher up in search engine results. For example, someone may type in “children’s dentist in Seattle, Washington.” This means that this exact phrase should appear in your content on multiple pages. This will ensure that your website shows up higher in the results. Use Google Webmaster or Google Trends to find out which keywords or phrases get the most results in your area.
- Make Sure Your Website Is Configured For Tablets & Smartphones – Around 70% of adults with smartphones or tablets will use these devices to go online instead of a computer. Because of this, it’s important to make sure your website is easy to view on any medium.
- Add A Blog To Your Site – You’re already an expert in the field of dentistry. Use this knowledge to write monthly blogs, adding even more SEO content to your website. Make sure there’s a space for your patients to add comments. You can also use your blog to bond with your patients, share ideas, and improve your online presence.
- Update Social Media Sites Regularly – If you haven’t already created social media pages for your dental practice, we recommend doing it as soon as possible. You can use social media to link to your blog posts or your web pages. Additionally, this is a great place to share relevant dental articles, have contests, and interest your patients.
- Respond To Your Patients Online – Lastly, it’s important that your patients feel heard and acknowledged when they contact you online. If you have blog comments left by patients, make sure to respond. If a patient leaves a review or asks a question on your social media pages, make sure to answer and acknowledge them.
For more tips on creating a successful dental website please contact CTC Associates today. Our skilled dental consultants can help you build and maintain a successful dental practice.