A+ A- A Main Content
Improving the Growth of Your Dental Practice
For your average dental practice to grow, it’s important to bring in 30-50 new patients every month. If your practice isn’t currently bringing in this many new patients, you may need a new way of attracting them to your day. Before you can do this, it’s important for you to be aware of the strengths and weaknesses of your practice as well as any opportunities and threats you may face. This information is vital to putting together an effective marketing plan.
Growing Your Dental Practice
Below are a few tips to read over when attempting to improve your dental practice’s growth:
- Have your dental practice analyzed – A practice analysis can give you an accurate idea of where your dental practice currently stands. Record keeping, staff communication, and patient flow will be analyzed, among various other things.
- Put together a marketing plan – Once your practice has been analyzed, you should have a good idea of the specific needs of your practice. This can help you put together a marketing plan that works with your budget, and set achievable goals.
- Continue education for your staff and yourself – Challenge yourself and your staff to continually improve. This can be done by conducting regular team-building exercises, classes, and workshops.
- Display testimonials – Display positive testimonials on your dental website, social media sites, and even in your office.
- Improve communication – Learning how to properly communicate with your patients can help improve your relationships. Some patients will want to chat and others will simply want to have their work done so they can go. Mirror your patient’s energy as you get to know him or her.
- Ask for referrals – Up to 75% of new patients can come from your existing patients. Let your current patients know that you’re accepting referrals and consider putting together a referral rewards program as an incentive.
- Follow up with new patients – Lastly, following up with new patients can help decrease the number of no-shows you receive in your office.
If you’re ready to grow your dental practice, please don’t hesitate to contact CTC Associates. Our skilled dental consultants can help walk you through the process. We’ve helped to improve the growth of dental practices all over the country.