6 New Year’s Resolutions for Your Dental Practice
It’s sometimes easy to get wrapped up in the daily stresses of your dental office. Here at CTC Associates, we know that your first priority should always be to take quality care of your dental patients. However, we also know that if you ignore your dental marketing campaign, you’ll have fewer patients to care for.
6 New Year’s Resolutions for Your Dental Office
The new year is a great excuse to reassess the goals you have for your dental practice and find some new ways to help meet these goals. Below are a few resolutions you may want to consider for 2020!
- Target your ideal patients – Consider the ideal patients for your dental practice. What are their ages? What are the common dental issues they face? Where do they live in relation to your office? Each dental specialty and even each individual practice will have a unique target audience. This can be vital when preparing a marketing campaign.
- Use the right language – When describing services and procedures, avoid phrases that may be too clinical. This can make prospective patients feel like you’re trying too hard to impress them. Instead, be clear and simple when discussing the benefits of your office.
- Unique selling proposition – A unique selling proposition is a simple phrase that outlines clearly why patients should choose your dental practice over any others. Ask yourself what makes your office unique or special and keep your unique selling proposition short and simple!
- Call to action – The call to action is when you suggest what your patient should do next. A simple call to action phrase would be “call for an appointment today!” Some calls to action can include a special offer such as “call today for a free dental cleaning and exam for new patients!”
- Don’t make empty promises – Don’t exaggerate your services or guarantee things such as a “pain-free experience.” Hyping your office up too much may bring patients in initially, but you’ll have a hard time retaining them if you can’t deliver on promises.
- Don’t neglect your current patients – Lastly, you already have a database of the people most likely to visit your office: your current dental patients! Don’t let them get lose in the pursuit to bring in new patients. Make sure to send them reminder emails or postcards and make special offers for birthdays or referrals.
We want 2020 to be the most productive and successful year your dental practice has ever had! For help with implementing these strategies or tracking results, please contact CTC Associates today. Happy New Year!